Check Out This Post!

Harmon Killebrew On David Letterman!?

With the appearance of Joe Mauer last week on Jimmy Fallon, I was reminded of another episode of a famous Twin who appeared on late ni...

Monday, March 22, 2010

Here's Some Happy Time Twins Music Kids! Joe Mauer Signs Contract At 6:09 P.M. (CDT)

To celebrate this world historical event, here's the original Twins theme song, "We're Gonna Win Twins" from 1961, eggregiously abandoned in the late 80's for some other version.  Courtesy of Rick Prescott at the Ballpark Magic blog!

Yes, I know it's all overdone. I for one know there's more to life and a higher priority to this existance than this one baseball player...it's just that I can't think what that might be!! I'm so blasted happy Joe-Joe is ours ALL OURS for the next 8 plus years!!!  Start the Minnesota Mardi Gras now!!!!

Twinkler Out!!!!!

No comments: